It’s time for menu planning Monday again. Due to some vehicular issues, I haven’t been able to get to the grocery store until today. Therefor, we have Menu Plan Tuesday this week
- White Chicken Chili (made dairy free)
- Frijoles Rancheros
- Bow Tie “Lasagna” (no cheese, so it’ll be rather like regular spaghetti, with some fun noodles)
- La Bamba Casserole (once again, dairy free)
- Beef Stew in Bread Bowls
- Various Seed and Fruit Combos
- Apple Sauce
- Baked Oatmeal
- Granola (I modify slightly using 1.5 cups of sunflower seeds and 1.5 cups of coconut since we can’t do the almond. It’s delicious!)
- Neocate Smoothies (Starting tomorrow I hope!!!) Twice a day (that makes her 5 meals a day uber easy! yay!)
- Pork main dishes. I’m thinking I can do one big carnita style roast to mix into all sorts of things.
- Beans and Rice
I’m linking up at Organizing Junkie where you can find literally HUNDREDS of menus to peruse
Have a Happy Day!